I’m turning 28 in a few weeks, and I’m thinking about how I can make my life better this year.
1. I want to pay off my grad school bill and actually receive my Master’s degree.
2. I want to get caught up on the past due amount for one of my undergraduate loans.
3. I want to find a full-time job that I enjoy. I will do this by spending a a few hours each week researching positions and sending out at least one application each week.
4. I want to make Saturday my writing days.
5. I want to figure out how to not let fear and anxiety have power over me and cultivate more self-confidence in my professional abilities.
6. I want to maintain my weight.
7. I’d like to learn how to knit…maybe knit a scarf?
8. I want to cook one new recipe each month and document it here.